Monday 5 December 2005

The Silly Season

Wow how busy does it get in the weeks leading up to Christmas!

Work is hectic, church is frantic, and I haven't had a chance all week to throw something up on here.

Biggest thing last weekend, GO FORD and GO INGALL! How good was last weeks grand final showdown at Phillip Island? I've been a Russel Ingall fan since he move
d to Ford (he's always been a nice guy but I couldn't like him when he drove a Holden :-P) But to have been in the V8 series for 10 years and to have come second 4 times, he's earnt a championship win, and it was great to see him get it.

We've also started our Christmas specials at church, and here's a plug - 18th Dec, 5:30 PM is Whitehill's CHRISTMAS IN THE CARPARK, it's going to be huge, with lots of music, lots of fun and farm animals!!! Yes you heard right, farm animals! I know you're as excited as me about that!

So things are so busy getting organised for that, and with RACQ being a 'tourism' organisation work increases as school holidays arrive, and it always seems computers break during this time. So work's been full on as I keep the RACQ truck on the road with their mobile computer systems and the branches online as well. It means lots of travelling and time away from my desk. So when I get home I just crash. Which means my blog gets neglected.

So Merry Christmas to all, hope you all have a great time as we remember and celebrate the Birth of Jesus, and the reason he came
.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons