Tuesday 17 January 2006

Holidays

I had last week off. I decided that I'd love to have a holiday over my birthday (last Tuesday), and thought I'd head down to Cresent Head in NSW with Mum and Dad for the week.

We stayed in a caravan right on the beach, and had a great time. I really didn't get up to much, was able to sit in the caravan most of the time, or walked on the beach. I had time to get stuck into a new model, a 1970 Dodge Challenger.

Also my mother's aunty owns a beach house up on the hill and her and her daughter's family we there at the same time. So I was able to catch up with Kylie's 3 kids, Lauchlan, Georgia and Jacksan. They're awesome kids, and we had loads of fun playing on the beach, making sand castles, carrying buckets of water and playing catch in the creek.

I'm sure my mother got some photos, so I'll post some up later on.

My birthday was nice, we went into Port Maquarrie and had an excellent seafood lunch by the river.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons