Sunday 26 March 2006

A New Year Begins


Well the year hasn't really begun, until the new season of the V8 Supercars starts. So even though I know this blog seems to be turning into a rev-head blog, the Adelaide 500 is a weekend I've been waiting for for some time.

And even better, good old Craig Lowndes won the first race, and he sure looks good to win today's race as well. But the whole field looks so good. New colours, new sponsors and new drivers has really made the whole V8 series look and feel so fresh for 2006.

So bring it on, can't wait for the Qld events so I can see em in person. And GO FORD!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, I was hunting for McLaren F1 stuff when I found your blog. I reckon that's pretty cool. It takes effort to do what you've done. Keep it coming. John ##LINK##.

Anonymous said...

Dear ##NAME##, .Very interesting blog you've got there. Cool material. Keep it coming. John ##LINK##

Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been beavering away, here. I'm very impressed with your blog, it is very good. All the best, Rex, ##LINK##

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons