Thursday 9 March 2006

What a Morning

Well here's something you don't expect while sitting stuck in traffic on Ipswich Road. This morning just before I left home I SMSed in my code for the new Pepsi "Rock, Paper, Scissors" competition, I sort of did it as an afterthought just before I walked out the door.

Well anyway; I received an SMS while I was stuck in traffic telling me I'd won the half hour competition, so I now have the choice of $500, 2 iPod Nanos or a Nokia 3250 phone as my prize! I already have an iPod, and my current mobile phone is dieing a painful and frustrating death so I'm pretty happy to get a brand new mobile, especially one as good and with so much stuff as the 3250!

Nokia 3250 Information

I love my Mountain Dew, and my addiction has finally paid off, I hardly ever enter these competitions, but with my phone dieing I thought I may as well have a go cause I need the new phone. Now I'm sure glad I did :-)

2 comments:

Tom said...

And who said God doesn't give gifts to his children!!

Good stuff man, nice phone indeed!

And hope Bennie Z is treatin ya well

g said...

Haha yeah - Praise God... be it his direct work or just a bonus gift of his goodness :-)

Benz is going well, he's such a good 'little' man.

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons