Friday 19 May 2006

My Life in Pictures

Well I mentioned it back in March, and finally the phone I won through the Pepsi Rock Paper Scissors competition arrived this week.

I'd been away on a work trip to Bundaberg and came back to find my brand new Nokia 3250 on my desk. So now I have a good camera with me wherever I go. So I can now document my life in pictures of the most random things.




My workmate Pete driving the company car on the way to a job.









My work computer.










Our I.T Storeman Ashneil







My fully sic ride outside the Ipswich RACQ office this afternoon.

I'm unstoppable now with my new toy, so stay tuned for the next installment :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the random pics!

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons