Sunday 21 May 2006

No blogging, now off for a week...

So I haven't posted in a while. I was in Bundaberg, earlier this week and on coming home have just been through the normal rush of my weekend. Usually either on Saturday or Sunday I like to find the time to sit down and blog for an hour or so, type up my Lifeshapes overview and all that.

This week I missed my weekly small group due to my trip, so spent some time looking at the Triangle of lifeshapes, but I haven't had time to throw together a diagram and summary.

Why?

Because yesterday (Saturday) during our soccer game I had a coming together with one of the blokes on the other team. We both tried to kick the ball at the exact same time, and in doing so I've sprained my ankle quite badly, it's put me on the side line for a few weeks I think, and I'm praying it won't effect my State Youth Games effort in 2 weeks time.

So I'm limping everywhere at the moment, actually I'm lucky Dad owns a pair of crutches cause I've been able to use them to keep the weight off it. I haven't been to the doctors as yet, because I have another work trip to Cairns and Townsville this week, so I'm just going to push through that and then deal with it.

So yes, off to Cairns tomorrow, so I'll see you all in a week. (Prayer for healing would be apreciated thanks)

2 comments:

Mark Edwards said...

I'll send up a prayer for you, and a prayer for Sheedy, he could do with a miracle or two at the moment.

Having said that, if Lloyd and Hird had of played, they would have beaten the weagles, and made my weekend complete.

g said...

am back. ha sheeds and the bombers need more than a prayer, i think they need an army of angels to join the team...

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons