Tuesday 2 May 2006

What's going on!!


OK seriously, what a woeful start to the season. This weekend's game against Hawthorn just clinched it for me. COME ON BOYS! I thought the first round was great, we absolutely trounced Sydney, and Lloyd kicked the first 5 goals.

5 weeks later and looks what's going on. Lloyd's gone for the season, and we haven't won a game since that first week. Last weekend was horrific! 1 point!!! ahhh! I mean with all the controversy about the Freo v Saints game ending, I'm almost wishing the Essendon game went for an extra 30 seconds... we may have won!

Anyway, not loosing faith, just venting some frustration, let's go boys... make it like the 93 season... loose the first half, and finish with the premiership!

1 comment:

Craggles said...

I reckon the Bombers are in a rebulding phase. They still are one of the better teams in the league with a great history, and Sheedy is still there and you can never underestimate him... A couple of things I've seen them do this season indicates they haven't lost the plot just yet, just a few games! ;-)

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons