Friday 1 September 2006

Rain Down

Praise God we've had some much needed rain here in South East Qld this week. However we didn't even get enough in the Wivenhoe Dam catchment area to make any difference in its levels at all.

We're told that for the Dam's percentage level to rise even the tiniest bit, 55mm of rain needs to fall in the catchment areas. Now a friend told me that in the last two days he received 60mm of rain at his place in Ipswich, but out in the catchment area they only received 22mm.

I feel compelled to call anyone reading my blog to ask God to send rain to the Wivenhoe area. We need over 500mm to get the levels all the way back up, but I feel an urge to ask God for 100mm throughout October.

Please join with me in prayer.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons