Tuesday 31 October 2006

Month in Review - October

Ok trying something new.

I think it's good to reflect on 'life stuff' that's been going on, so thought I'd start doing a post at the end of each month which looks back on some blogging stuff, and personal life stuff.

October dissapeared pretty quick, it's the best month of the year for motorsport, with both Bathurst and Indy, as well as a couple of the big Drag meets. Dad's role as a chaplain intensified at Indy, and I ended up being a spectator. However the motorsports chaplaincy team Australia wide has been drawn pretty close with all the results of Peter Brocks death and the terrible accidents at Bathurst. Throw into that a marshal who had a heart attack at the track at Bathurst, and a cleaner at Indy, and the chaplaincy team has been pretty busy. I've been a bit removed from the hands on work, but delt with a couple of guys at Willowbank who were effected and been kept abreast with everything else through CAMs reports and emails from SCA.

Blog wise - Bathurst and Mutto from Aussie Idol/Soulframe has taken up the majority of my posting.

My family's been going through a change of sorts. My sister was married back in June, but they've been house hunting so they can move out of their 1 bedroom apartment and my brother moved out 3 weeks ago - leaving me all alone at home with just the parents for company (the fact I'm the oldest is a touch depressing). So Sunday lunch now includes Brett, Vanessa and her husband Andy 'coming home' for a family get together.

So thats been my October.
http://jarrolspot.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_jarrolspot_archive.html

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons