Sunday 4 February 2007

Month in Review ~ January

A couple of days late with this one.

January was great! 2 weeks of it being holidays probably helps my perception. For me January always seems so laid back, relaxing and just a chill time (though with the last few weeks maybe 'chill' isn't the right word).

The one thing I haven't done all summer is go for a swim at the beach. Even though I spent a week camped on the beach I didn't swim because of the conditions, now for some reason my motivation to make the drive to the coast is lacking, and I'm content with a quick dip in the pool when it gets too hot.

New Years was great, there's no better way to bring in a new year than to spent time having a huge pig out with mates, and then playing volleyball until all hours of the morning. Though we could probably do without the fireworks going off under the deck and trying to blow us all into 2008 early.

My holidays gave me time to reignite an old passion - old episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard, I've watched the entire 3rd season, and am into the 4th (with the 5th 6th and 7th to go!!), so I've been enjoying some good times with the Good Ol' Boys of Hazzard County, and even modeled my new myspace layout after the star of the show; a 1969 Dodge Charger.

Blog wise I've been a bit lax, mainly just posting some funny videos, and daily experience... January doesn't seem like to time for deep thinking to me :-p

http://jarrolspot.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons