Saturday 1 September 2007

Thumbs Up to Trent






Want to highlight someone making a positive difference?Is there a blogger who deserves a pat on the back or simply something that has you feeling thankful this week?The blogosphere can sometimes be a pretty negative place so I reckon it's great to make a habit of accentuating the positive.
(Rodney - The Journey)


This week I'm giving the thumbs up to a mate of mine who does some amazing photography work. I'm a pretty keen photographer as well, but I am always amazed at what Trent Rouillon comes up with.

Having photography as a bit of a hobby I look at a lot of Trent's stuff for inspiration and just some simple ideas.

I hope he doesn't mind me copying some shots of his over just to show you how amazing he is (all link back to his page).

Trent is great at shooting, but even more than that his photos always seem to display a positive attitude, either through the musicians he shoots or the landscape shots, maybe because I know Trent I can see his great outlook on life being reflected in the photos he chooses to take.

So check out http://www.trentrouillon.com/ or http://www.myspace.com/aka_music_photographer and if your in Brisbane and need a comercial photographer, Trents your man.


Trent Rouillon Photography





No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons