Wednesday 3 October 2007

This weeks Photography Assignment

ASSIGNMENT: In My Life....

As a Motorsports Chaplain, car racing is a big part of my life, it's also a great passion.

However as a chaplain, when I'm working at the track I don't wear any supporters clothes... It's a bit hard to have a chat with a driver when you're wearing an opposing teams hat and t-shirt.

So with the Bathurst 1000 this weekend (all you non-Aussies may not know it, but the biggest race event in Australia, and one of the toughest in the world) this is a very big part of my life at the moment.

I'm not going to Bathurst as a chaplain, so sitting at home watching it this weekend I'm free to don the Ford gear like a true fanatic... I think this photo captures that just a little :-P - I am wearing my Official V8 Supercar cap though, just to remind everyone I am still the chappy at heart...

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons