Wednesday 19 December 2007

Model Cars

Was playing around and taking some photos last night. I built a light box a few months ago - that's just a 3 sided cardboard box with a floor all covered in white paper. It;s basically a mini-studio that when set up with my flouro desk lamp creates a clean environment to take photos with a white background. If you want some colour filter you just put coloured cellophane over the desk lamp. It actually works really well for such a simple idea.

Well last night I got out some of the multitude of model cars I have on my desk and using the light box took some photos using my macro filters, trying to create some 'unique' kinda car shots.


cutlass

green_tuf

general_lee

gto

evo_VI

For the rest check out My Flickr Account.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons