Friday 18 April 2008

There goes another week

Amazing how it's suddenly Friday again, my working weeks have been flashing by so quickly. This week I've had to deal with fax machines, had a Dell trade conference (which was awesome, but I'm not really able to say what it was about!), thought I was driving to Kingaroy but ended up going to Dalby instead.

So my first week out on my own has been spent mainly at work. Have enjoyed the independence that house sitting has given me though, cooking, cleaning, washing and all that... the first week has been enjoyable. Nothing too exciting or disasterous to report, had some grilled cheese burst into flame in the griller last night - I've been cooking grill cheese toast since I was 13, but I think there must have been something old on the tray that burnt enough to light up - which was a worrying moment, but nothing serious.

Good news on the Wilson front, it seems he had a tummy bug, and Mum had put his hip out giving him a bath, those two things at the same time made Wilson look like he was a lot worse than he really was. He's eating again (a lot as usual) and he's limping less.

So it looks like his days of chasing a ball are over, but at least he'll be around for some time yet :-)

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons