Sunday 11 May 2008

In the Moment.

Drumming tonight at City North... last song of the night was Happy Day (Tim Hughs - if you don't know this one, check it out, it's a great song of rejoicing!)

Coming out of the bridge there's a big build up back into the chorus. The fill I did in that build up tonight was awesome... I noticed as I finished and went back into the chorus... but the thing is, I have no idea what I did, how I did it and I know I'll never do it the same again. It just flowed out of me, it was just a response to the worship I was expressing through my drumming, it's how I've drummed all the time, more from feel than technique.

I know I'm playing well, when I'm worshipping God... I don't think I really want it any other way :-)

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Dean,
I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to visiting as often as possible. I pray and hope you have a blessed weekend brother.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons