Tuesday 10 June 2008

Confession is healing

I did something tonight I haven't done in a long time.

Openly confessed to people I care about that I haven't been doing a lot right lately.

Don't wanna go into it too much here, and those who got the letter know what I am fully on about - but I've come to realise that when you've done something you don't feel right about, confession is the only way to forgiveness, and that is the only way to healing.

So I also urge you, if there's something weighing heavy on your heart, the chances are God is pushing you to confess, so that he (and others) might forgive.

Just like he did to me!

:-)

1 comment:

Gareth Williams said...

Sounds good mate. Hope you continue to grow as you trust God more and more.

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons