Sunday 29 June 2008

Craziness

Driving home from church tonight, I was just involved in a high-speed police chase... and almost the end of it as well.

In a 90k zone on the Ipswich Motorway I noticed a set of headlights coming up very fast behind me. A pretty well brand new Lexus started braking just as it passed me, because up ahead were two utes sitting side by side blocking it's way (must have been doing at least 140 when it started to brake). The Lexus locked up it's brakes and came so close to sliding into the back of one of the utes, I was bracing my self for that impact and slowing down to try and evade the spinning cars I knew were about to start in front of me.

I don't know how the Lexus pulled up but it did, just as I noticed a Police motorbike flying up behind me with his lights and sirens going... instead of the utes blocking and slowing the guy's path one moved out of the way and the Lexus shot off again with the bike in pursuit...

I was left quite startled and stressed by that one! It was very close to being an accident... and I hope the policeman was able to stop the car without any more drama.

Just need to stop the heart beating like a bass drum now... even 20 minutes after the experience

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons