Wednesday 18 June 2008

Watoto Childrens Choir - Uganda

The Watoto Children's Choir from Uganda performed at Whitehill last night. I'm a huge fan of the choir, and of the whole Watoto ministry

[Previous Blog Posts on the Choir and Watoto...
Watoto Childrens Choir (May 07)
International Outlook, Garry Skinner and Watoto]

As I said back in that International Outlook post, I've been working for Watoto since then, doing their computer work. I must admit I haven't done too much, just built a couple of laptops to send to Uganda and made sure the choir laptop will connect to the Internet all around Australia. But I hope the little I do does make a difference.

This year's choir was exceptional - the show was brilliant - but as usual it was the stories that touched me so much, and their overflowing joy and happiness. I think I'll spread this over a few posts as there were many stories from the night, so expect a few more Watoto and African flavoured posts as I work through the experiences of last night and the emotions and thoughts it produced.

Anyhow I took a lot of photos last night - see on my flickr account.

But I do just have to put some here below........ enjoy

watoto 074
watoto 076
watoto 083
watoto 087
watoto 089
watoto 092
watoto 099
watoto 097
watoto 009
watoto 012
watoto 015
watoto 019
watoto 022
watoto 033
watoto 037
watoto 052
watoto 054
watoto 084

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons