Sunday 31 August 2008

Idea's flowing...

Over the past months I've had some real thoughts running through my head, like mulling over many different aspects of life. I've often thought I should express these thoughts on my blog, but just never have.

I want this place to be somewhere I can regurgitate my many mind wanderings into processed thoughts and have other people take them in then share their responses with me. Lately this blog's been more about current events, around the world and in my life.

So this week I want to try and commit to sharing some of these thoughts, one post a day which will be on many different topics of faith and life, but will be specifically processed thoughts written out for your response.

So starting tomorrow, I hope you will read them and respond, agree, disagree or hail me a genius - I don't mind - but I'd like it to be a little interactive.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons