Sunday 14 December 2008

At Peace

I think sometimes we forget what it's like to be at peace with God's will for us.

For the past month I've had something I knew God wanted me to do... but it was big, and scary, and though I didn't 'put it off' I just took my sweet time doing it.

I did it on Friday and I woke up Saturday morning feeling completely different.  I can only put it down to being at peace with the knowledge I've done something God wants me to do.  It means big changes, and it's still a scary idea - but the peace God gave me since Saturday makes me know it will all be alright.

So if there's something God's telling you to do, no matter how big and scary it is, no matter what it will mean for your future; I can tell you that once you do it you'll have a peace that will make everything feel alright.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons