Wednesday 18 March 2009

Not Always Easy

I guess that's the thing about life hey, it's not always easy.  I think my first assignment at college had thrown up a bit of a smokescreen for me... I breezed through the first 1000 word essay with some very good comments from the lecturer and the student tutor.

I think that make me a little complacent on the second assignment I've had to do... I presented it last night and very quickly realised that there was a major point that I'd missed, and had kind of miss understood a part of the question I was suppose to answer.

Luckily I have until next week to submit the actual essay so I can go back and fix my mistake and write up a proper assignment.

I have always prided myself in doing good work, I guess I just feel a little down that in myself I missed the point.  I'm not annoyed at people for pointing out my mistakes, I'm annoyed at myself for making them in the first place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be annoyed at yourself for making the mistake - you're a human being and you WILL make mistakes. It's what you do with the mistakes afterwards, that matters.

The question is:
- Do you sweep it under the carpet as if it didn't happen
- Do you make excuses
- Do you lamely justify the mistake anyway
- Do you admit the mistake, figure out what you should have done in the first place, rectify it and make sure you try your best not to let it happen again

If it happens again, then repeat this process ;)

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons