Wednesday 1 April 2009

Taking the Time to Stop and Look

Two assignments back, and in both cases I got one mark less than I thought I was going to.  A bit of a hard hit, thinking I was a tad better at this than I actually am.

With my I.T degree, a pass was all I cared about, this was probably more because I wasn't enjoying it and was just doing what I had to do to get out of there... this time round, I really want to do well, and just a pass doesn't seem like such a great achievement. 

So probably to most people the marks I go were really good, but I just felt I was one click off the mark I'd set for myself.

So just taking a moment to reflect on the comments of the lecturer and figure out how to lift my game just that little bit.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons