Tuesday 5 May 2009

Frustration with Insurance

Doesn't matter how helpful people claim to be... things with insurance companies are NEVER easy.

You'll remember that a few weeks back my iPod was stolen from my car in my backyard... I'm very grateful that Ben's (housemate) home content insurance covers this theft. The initial lodging of my claim was pretty easy, asking for proof of purchase and stuff.  But since then, I've been continuing to be asked again and again for more information and it almost seems like they're stalling to see if I'll just get sick of it all and drop the claim.

Very frustrating! 

2 comments:

Gareth Williams said...

Aah, where did you used to work?

g said...

Ha i didn't work for the insurance company, I worked for the club! they are actually two totally different entities even though they're of the same 'brand'.

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons