Sunday 27 September 2009

14 hours in the air makes me sick

Well I've made it to Vancouver. It's an amazing looking place. And it has been unbelievable to meet and hold Nathanael, as well as seeing my sister and her husband for the first time in 12 months.

But I've never been this badly knocked around by jetlag. My biggest problem was not sleeping well in the days before travelling, and I simply cannot sleep on planes. So for 14 hours I tried to sleep with no avail - we left Sydney at 10:30am Saturday and arrived in Vancouver 7am Saturday (2 1/2 hours before we left... :-p)

It's knocked me around so bad I've been feeling pretty crook - I've had a sleep but it wasn't overly restful or deep.

Just want to feel normal again so I can enjoy my nephew and my trip!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons