Friday 12 November 2010

Busy Week

Sometimes you just look back and wonder where that week went.  Last weekend I had a busy time catching up with friends who over the past few weeks I've neglected as I've had my head down in assignments.  Monday was a bit of the same, but more far afield.  I headed down the coast and caught up with some people I haven't seen in ages.

Tuesday and Wednesday were spent studying for my exam on Thursday, and after that we had a college break up lunch and then one of the girls had a BBQ dinner for her birthday.   In the middle of the BBQ I had to run off to a music practice for the Christmas carols City North are doing in a few weeks.   All in all a week that flashed by very quick - and I look back knowing all those activities don't equate to the amount of hours in a whole week, but I just seem to have misplaced the rest of them...  crazy that!

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons