Thursday 17 February 2011

College 2011

Lectures started again this week, kicking off my final year of Bible College.  Must admit I'm a tad daunted by the amount of work I have to do, and praying that God gives me the determination to be disciplined and get it all done.

This was a path I started 2 years ago which I kind of never saw myself seeing through to the full three year completion.  I just wanted some knowledge and study.  Now I feel God leading me to full time pastoral ministry, but he still needs to change me so much before I'm ready for that.  The study focus and discipline is the start of that... and I want to see change.

But still hanging myself out there on the faith that God's plan is going to be seen to fruition.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons