Monday 28 February 2011

Youth Service

Last night the youth took over the PM service at City North Baptist Church.  It was incredible!  The way the youth ministered to the church through welcoming, taking up the offering, leading the service, leading the congregation in singing and music, facilitating worship, sharing testimonies and reading God's Word was amazingly encouraging.

I feel very humbled to be working with such passionate young people, in whom it is evident that the Holy Spirit is working.

I don't know if my sermon was on par with their effort - I felt under prepared and I'm not sure it flowed as well as my other sermons, but I had many people tell me that they heard God speak so I can simply attest that to his grace, taking my words and making them His.

Youth Band

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons