Sunday 28 October 2012

Preaching from a tablet.

I used my new Galaxy Tab2 to preach from this morning for the first time.  I've wanted a 7" Tab2 for a while, mainly for this purpose, so I was glad to finally have the opportunity to give it a go.

I found it a much easier way to handle my sermon notes.  I decided to not even use the pulpit, but just rest the Tab on my Bible.  Reading the notes was easier, and I could enlarge the print quite a bit more (8 pages of notes is nothing on the Tab but would have been a handful if printed out) so finding my place again after looking up to engage the congregation was much easier.

I had been contemplating the different issues of transitioning to a tablet while preaching, but all in all I think it was a really positive experience.  Do any other pastors have any insights into using tablets to preach?

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons