Wednesday 4 September 2013

Australian Election 2013

I am confused.

I am frustrated.

I am at a point if I am wondering how much I really care, because I am not sure of what change if any will really happen and if my vote really matters.

However watching these videos has helped settle my mind a little.  From a Christian standpoint it answered a few questions I had.  These are the two major addresses specifically to Christians that were part of the ACL's live candidates panel webcast, which was streamed earlier this week.

I post them so maybe they can help you if you're feeling like me at the moment, and I post both videos out of a desire to remain candid and unbiased here online.



Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's address to Christians at the Make it Count 2013 Election Panel webcast from Australian Christian Lobby on Vimeo.



Opposition Leader Tony Abbott's 3 minute video address to Christians from Australian Christian Lobby on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think votes count for much. It's way tooooo late to be thinking about these issues and throwing up a quick prayer, making decisions based on a speeches or Q & As that are made in the heat of election fever. What we need to be doing is advocating for justice and fairness loudly and clearly all through the years between elections for change and for compassion. 520

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons