Monday 2 September 2013

This is still an issue... will it ever be resolved?

Here's a blog I posted on the 20th Sept 2007.  Yet with another election looming it is still one of the key political play points.  But as a church have we done anything about it?

Sheep or Goat?
Matthew 25:43 "I was a stranger and you did not invite me in..."How do you think Jesus feels about the hundreds of strangers in our land who are locked up in Detention Centres?
"...I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me."Where does that leave us who ignore those same people? We mightn't be able to get them out of Detention Centres, but that doesn't leave us off the hook does it????

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons