Friday 17 January 2014

Having a love for the Bible

I have a great love for the Bible.  My desire this year at Deception Bay Baptist is to see the youth, young adults, and rest of the congregation have a vibrant, impacting and convicting love for the Bible, and ultimately for Jesus.

Thinking about ministry in 2014 I feel God impressing upon me to communicate and live out my love for Him through expressing and showing people my love for His Word.  I am now investigating ways I can do this better, through my preaching, through my conversation and other practical ways.

First things first though is me passionately jumping into the Bible daily. I have always loved the Bible, but I can neglect it.  But if I want to be a shining example I know I have to remedy that first.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons