Friday 24 January 2014

Jesus Doesn't Bite

Here's a quick, funny video from Ken Davis



He posted this on his own blog with the following thoughts.
"My daughter was about three when she tottered up to me, removed the pacifier from her mouth, and asked, “Does Jesus bite?” Wow! I know a lot of adults who are still asking that question.
I pulled her up on my lap and told her that Jesus NEVER bites. Sometimes the people who follow him bite, but he is always faithful and will never bite you or leave you. Satisfied, she popped the pacifier back in her mouth and waddled away...
In sixty years of life I have wandered down many paths, experienced terrifying lows and exhilarating highs. I don’t have all the answers, but I can tell you this, “Jesus doesn’t bite.” No one can “sic” Jesus on you, but you can call him and find out for yourself (Rom 8:31-39)."
You can see the entire post here.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons