Monday 12 May 2014

What makes Jesus a necessity?

I would be completely lost if my life wasn't found new in Jesus. Jesus is everything to me.

But for so many in the world today, especially young people, it seems that they just don't find any need for Jesus. In a world where you don't get bored because there's always something to do or watch. You don't get lonely because you can always connect with someone via social media (no matter how superficial). You don't go without because credit cards allows us to have everything now.

I am at a loss this morning... thinking about how much I depend on Christ but how so many appear to have no need for Him.  How do we effectively communicate to a society that thinks they have it all??

What is the one thing Jesus would need to do for you to realise you need Him?

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons