Thursday 6 August 2015

Encouraged and reminded by example.


I can't get enough of the things Francis Chan says at the moment. This quote probably sums up why, because everything Chan does points to Jesus.

It's a challenge that I try and keep right before me. I know I don't meet that challenge very well most of the time, but I am also so thankful for the grace that my life sits on, because when I fail to point to Jesus His grace continues to bring me close to Him when I repent.

My whole life is Jesus' - He has bought it, it's completely paid for by His blood.  Though I wrestle it back at times, I willingly hand it back when I realise the error of my ways. My life is not a great example continually pointing to Jesus, but my life is a fantastic example of God's grace at work.

No comments:

Twitter Facebook Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons